Senior Sales Manager - Four Points by Sheraton, Complex
Full job details
About Marriott International.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World. ™
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18
About the Job:
The Senior Sales Manager (Corporate) will be involved on a continuing basis with all the following:
• Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
• Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
• Proactively prospecting new accounts for the Hotel and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
• Ensure relevant forms/tools are completed e.g. Lanyon, KAM etc.
• To accurately complete all Global Preference, SET Preferred rate agreements ensuring KAM account base is kept up to date, including Global Access and Locally Negotiated accounts.
• To actively support and promote group Sales programs such as Global Access, Team Hot, SPG, SPP, Star choice etc. to reach established targets and ensure appropriate administration is completed on Starwood One etc. for these programs to meet company guidelines
• Actively participate in Six Sigma to constantly improve and enhance services, procedures and our overall product.
• Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. To understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to Events Teams.
• To actively support both the Sales Executive and the Sales Coordinator to assist them to carry out their roles effectively.
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
• Re-negotiation of SET agreements within budgetary guidelines of all corporate accounts within agreed time frames. Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client. Ensure property rates sheets are accurate at all times.
• To take responsibility for the compilation and execution of quarterly sales action plans as agreed with Director of Sales Communicate any obstacles to completing action plans to DOS.
• To arrange and manage familiarization trips in line with business needs.
• Proactively respond to any Group/banqueting requests, checking space/rates in opera and communicating to Events Managers for further follow up.
• Submit a daily activity report to highlighting major activities of the day, business opportunities, client feedback and follow up actions.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Bachelor Degree and additional education in the Sales & Marketing fields is preferred.
Previous sales experience of at least 3 years with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the position of Sales Manager or in the similar role in the Hospitality Industry preferably in the Middle East or within Starwood/Marriott properties.
You should have experience in Corporate Sales.
Ability to meet targets and foster business is a must.
Analytical skills are required.
Experience in off-line marketing is a plus.
Strong leadership skills and committed to the development of your team.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.