Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
He or She will:
• Assist Accounts Payable/Receivable/Income Auditor for their daily tasks;
• Assist to reconcile of all balance sheet accounts and clear all reconciling items on a Monthly basis;
• Ensure all house banks are counted in accordance with Hotel/Corporate policies;
• Ensure that Surprise Spot Checks are performed in Front Office and Food & Beverages and documented. Discrepancies to be reported to the D.O.F or his Assistant;
• Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures;
• Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved;
• Assist General cashier to finalize daily consolidated report of cash received by all cash handling employees & follow ups the discrepancies;
• Handle any additional jobs assigned by the DOF or his designee.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
He or She:
• Has bachelor degree required;
• Has previous experience in a similar capacity;
• Has the ability to effectively communicate with other departments;
• Embrace and value operational guidelines and brand standards;
• Possess superior analytical skills;
• Have the ability to plan and prioritize in order to achieve deadlines.