Sales Executive – Corporate
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The incumbent in the position is responsible for accounts that originate from corporate markets, which includes developing new business, negotiating contracts and maintaining good relations with actual clients in order to meet and exceed the targets set for the corporate market.
- Achieve monthly budget goals and new business targets.
- Set up and maintain good working relationship with all other areas of the hotel’s operations, such as Front Office, Food and Beverage, Accounting, Reservations etc.
- Prospect by telephone cold-calling to establish territories.
- Establish and maintain corporate accounts with clients.
- Follow-up with clients before, during and after the function/event/stay to ensure repeat business.
- Make reservations on behalf of clients.
- Follow-up clients who utilize property.
- Handle complaints and pass to Assistant Director of Sales.
- Follow-up leads provided by Global Sales Offices.
- Research and present lost business reports at the Monthly Sales Meetings.
- Travel though-out countries areas.
- Provide Assistant Director of Sales with weekly sales report.
- Provide Banqueting Department with any leads received through corporate clients.
- Attend various functions as when required.
- Maintain familiarity with analyze the competition from other hotels which will be designated.
- Contribute to overall market plan for the Hotel.
- Participate in training programs.
- React promptly to requests by the Assistant Director of Sales for reports and other assignments.
- Negotiates new contracts and renewals in order to meet sales Maintains good relations and solicits daily room night production of corporate business from accounts in order to meet sales targets.
- Coordinates with Front Office, Banqueting and Food & Beverage Department all specific guest requirements from Corporate Markets.
- 1 year international experience in Sales position, preferably from a 5 star hotel.
- Higher College Education
- Aknoweldge of Fidelio / Opera
- Proficiency in MS Office Software: Excel and Word
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days