Plumber - Four Points by Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road
Full job details
About Marriott International.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World. ™
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Maintains a high level in performing his duties and responsibilities.
2. Develops a solid operational knowledge of all engineering operational procedures.
3. Repairs all plumbing installation in order to keep efficient operating equipment.
4. Stores sufficient spare parts and reorders if necessary.
5. Builds new lines after having the authorization from the Director of Engineering.
6. Submits reports to the Director of Engineering on the condition of the equipment and the building.
7. Assists in performing emergency work regarding fire, water, electricity and others.
8. Keeps the working area always clean and neat.
9. Develops and implements a preventive maintenance program that will reduce expenses.
10. Is aware of all house rules and policies and not only to obey them but also cooperates in maintaining them.
11. Regularly inspects all plumbing and sanitary equipment sumps and grease traps and drains.
12. Regularly inspects all pipe ducts, public toilets, lockers rooms and kitchens to check for leaks.
13. Carries out brazing, soldering and welding to all piping systems and associated systems.
14. Installs new piping systems, with copper, mild steel or plastic pipes.
15. Cleans out all blocked drains and grease traps.
16. Carries out all alterations to plumbing and piping systems.
17. Assists other tradesmen as and when necessary.
18. Maintains all company’s hand tools and power tools in good condition.
19. Is prepared to work overtime as and when required.
20. Is required to use dust sheets and protective equipment when carrying out dirty work and to leave the work place clean and tidy.
21. Is required to use the Engineering Staff Location Board at all times.
22. Is required to sign in and out on the daily register in the Eng. office.
23. Is member of the Hotel’s firefighting team.
24. To be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all equipment within the department.
25. To be aware of and implement all relevant aspects of Health and Safety-legislation and company procedures relating thereto.
26. To attend any internal and external course that management may deem as beneficial.
27. To carry out any reasonable request made by the management in the undertaking of any duties within the Hotel.
Should have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
Should have a knowledge of building plumbing system, Pipe welding, Gas welding.
Should be able to manage the emergency in a professional manner.
Should have a knowledge to handle all kind of shift emergency.
Should be able to handle all plumbing complain of Guest rooms and public area.