We are looking for an experienced FEMALE business manager to champion a new ladies only health club chain in Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of the company’s activities and to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
The General Manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as keeping employees aligned with the goals of the company. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all business matters. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
We are looking for an individual who can grow the brand and progress into a regional management position hence an entrepreneurial spirit is key in order to champion the development and culture of the business.
- Developing business management goals and objectives through growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Monitor performance to ensure the business is on track to meet or exceed its financial goals.
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
- Oversee the recruitment, induction, training and evaluation of all employees.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data and create reports.
- Prepare reports for senior management summarizing business performance against targets.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Leisure/Business Management or other related field is ideal.
- A minimum of 2yrs previous Club General Manager experience.
- A minimum of 1yr at Area/Regional Manager level.
- Excellent English speaking/writing, additionally Arabic will be a big advantage.
- Middle East experience essential, preferably in a ‘ladies only’ environment.
- The ability to motivate a high performance team and be a role model.
- The ability to network effectively and to maintain strong relationships with different partners.
- A self-starter who is structured and target driven with the ability to manage diverse projects and tasks.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.