Sales Manager - Venues
An online venue-booking service is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to actively contribute to successful achievement of our goals of transforming the efficiency of venue bookings in the UAE.
Sales Manager – Venues
Your key duties will include the following
1. Initiate outbound contact or receive inbound interest from hotels and other venue providers, introduce the company’s services
2. Negotiate the terms of commissions and sign contracts with hotels and venue provider
3. Coordinate technical testing and integration with the hotel system on the online portal
4. Identify joint business development opportunities and prepare proposals for cooperation with hotels and related-service providers
5. Handle corporate and customer inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
6. Prepare accurate daily call reports and summarize prospection; analyze efficiency of the sales efforts, provide forecast for sales activities & outcomes
7. Ensure all correspondence (leads, inquiries, requests, offers, confirmations, etc.) are attended to and replied promptly within 24 hours and filed on a systematic basis
8. Prepare accurate month-end, year-to-date, revenue and expense accounts reports
9. Make your professional skills and talent available to the company for achievement of its overall growth and expansion objectives
Educated to degree-level or above with appropriate professional qualifications, you will possess 3 to 5 years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property. You will demonstrate up to date professional knowledge. We expect you to have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining calm under pressure as well as excited by cultural and professional diversity. Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must. Arabic or French will be an advantage
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.