Engineering - Painter
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Painter you are responsible for all decoration maintenance repair works related to the fabric of the hotel building e.g. wall papering, painting and decorating, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Carry out all preparation works and decorate all ceilings and walls within the property
• Prepare and decorate all woodwork e.g. doors, architrave’s, window and skirting boards
• Strip and prepare all walls to take new wall paper as and when instructed to do so
• Repair and maintain existing wall coverings
• Carry out preventive maintenance schedules for all decorating jobs as directed by your superiors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be having an education in technical studies or equivalent qualification with previous experiences in a similar role. You should be able to work under policies and regulations and must be in good physical condition. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results