Stewarding - Kitchen Steward
Full job details
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As part of the team, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Clean food processing facilities, storage rooms, walk in fridge’s, kitchen utensils, immediate corridors and holding areas as well as the operation equipment
- Work in close cooperation with all kitchen and service employees
- Work as per duty schedule and shifts
- Perform all stewarding tasks as per given instructions
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in food & beverage with previous experiences as a Kitchen Steward. Command of English is essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, hardworking and committed individual with the capability to adapt easily. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm and focused under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job