Waiter / Waitress ( only Arabic Speakers )
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each Waiter/Waitress’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time they will want to return again and again.
- Be passionate about customer service with the capability of delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Responsible for maintaining service standards in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring guests received the highest possible level of service to maintain overall satisfaction on a consistent basis.
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Responsible for attending on-going training on full-time and ensure compliance of company standards and procedures. Maintain standards of food and beverage quality as established through restaurant standards, policies and procedures.
- Follow and maintain service quality assurance.
- Arranges proper mis-en-place for busy operation.
- Arrange all side station before and after the service complete and clean cutleries Glasses and condiments.
- Be courteous, warm, smiling while dealing with guests.
- Be efficient, fast and serve with confidence and flair.
- To use up-selling techniques when selling food and beverage items.
- Clean all areas in restaurant for hygiene purpose.
- Must have a full knowledge and describe the food & Beverage/menu proficiently. Inform guests of specials missing Items or any menu changes.
- Must communicate with the guest to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take actions to correct any problems and inform the station Headwaiter.
- Check all glassware and utensils for cleanliness and appearance.
- Correctly post all sales. Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (as applicable)
- Ability to use Micros and understand all features available.
- In case of cash payments, ensure to receive and return accurate amount.
- Be willing and ready to assist colleagues as and when situations arise.
- Thank guest and invite them to return.
- Recognize regular guests and remember their names for the personal service touch.
- Maintain a clean and orderly restaurant during service.
- Prepare a requisition for all items necessary to bring the restaurant inventory back to par stock level after service.
- Turn off all equipment and secure all inventories after service.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management. Additional trainings preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Waiter/Waitress in a Restaurant (preferably Italian restaurant background).
- Be able to speak, read and write English. Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Working Hours54 hours/week, 6 days/week, work schedules depend upon the volume of business.
- To practice high standards of personal hygiene at all times in terms of grooming and uniform.
- To maintain the required standards of operational hygiene.