Security Shift Leader (Saudi)
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Security, Security Officer
Security Shift Leader (Saudi) Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular
“a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissotel Makkah description: Swissôtel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissotel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic of Human Resources team as S ec urity shi ft leader For the following department: Human Resources Responsibilities :
- Be familiar with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Laws related to but not limited to tress passing, use of force, vagrancy, conduct and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia terms of acceptability.
- Know thoroughly all Emergency Response Plans and Immediate Actions.
- Maintain all Standard/Local Standard Operating Procedures as related to all Security Control Rooms, Operations and Outlets.
- Train, further educate and orientate all Security Officers under your direct responsibility (stage 1, 2, 3).
- Install Fairmont policies, procedures, Code of Ethics on all Security Officers.
- Partake in relevant training sessions as provided by the Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower Human Resources Department.
- Participate in all O.H.S. meetings and be a permanent member of the O.H.S. committee.
- Contribute to improvement of the Security Department with written recommendations submitted to the Security Director.
- Attend to all areas of the previous Employment Opinion Survey making sure the standards of the Security Department are upheld while taking in the interests of security officers.
- Run all security shifts professionally and responsibly.
- Be subject to a 6 months review after signing this document, of all of the above to ensure expectations are at an exceeding or mastering level
- Be subject to a 3 month review after signing this document, of all of the above to ensure expectations are at an exceeding or mastering level.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in security Department in a luxury property preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- International experience an asset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.