Service Leader - Human Resources (Housing Supervisor)
- At least 2 years experience as a housing supervisor for a renowned hotel in Dubai.
- Valid UAE Drivers licence
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of Dubai apartment and housing rental process
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiskill
- Flexible in terms of work schedule
- Proactive approach to work
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of the world's most dynamic cities.
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road, the 42 storey hotel is 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the Dubai Convention Centre, World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre and downtown Burj Khalifa Dubai. It is within close proximity to shopping malls including the famous Dubai Mall as well as Dubai’s popular beaches.
The hotel’s 302 rooms and suites offer a combination of traditional luxury and modern functionality. Fantastic views and thoughtfully-selected furnishings create an experience of unparalleled style and comfort.