United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Full job details
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Chefs, Executive Chef
Receiving Officer Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Raffles Dubai Employee Status : Regular About Raffles Dubai: Not only close to Dubai’s best-loved landmarks, Raffles Dubai is one of them! This stunning landmark hotel in a distinctive pyramid shape, merges Asian style with an Egyptian aesthetic. Brilliant contemporary interiors, with 252 rooms and suits, faultless service and 7 superb restaurants and bars. At Raffles Dubai we provide our all colleagues with opportunities for continuous learning and development throughout their career. We are looking for talented, passionate and dedicated people who will continue the story and become part of our journey. Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values. Our core values of Excellence, Respect, Integrity and Caring serve as the guiding principles in everything that we do About Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises twelve luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world. If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as : Receiving Officer Summary of Responsibilities: Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive and verify goods on behalf of the Hotel against the purchase orders by taking into account the quality and quantity of the received products and note any discrepancies.
- Inspect the physical condition and count or measures the quality and weight of all items or supplies at the time they are received and before they are placed in storage.
- Ensure all deliveries are received at the designated receiving area only.
- Ensure all invoices and/or packing slips are stamped with the appropriate receiving stamp upon deliveries.
- Ensure that all rejected goods are properly documented and accounted for by issuing Goods Return Notes (GRN) to suppliers.
- Deliver goods received to the location that is specified on the Purchase Order.
- Ensure that all the goods received are posted daily in FMC.
- Ensure all the general invoices (other than Food & Beverage) carry the signature of the department head, before posting in to FMC.
- Complete a daily non-food receiving log and submit a daily report with relevant documents (Invoice, LPO and Goods Received Note) to Accounts Payable.
- Complete a daily food and beverage receiving long and submit a daily report with relevant documents to the Accounts Payable, and send a copy of the receiving log to the Executive Chef and Cost Controller.
- Notify the non and partial receipt of the goods and inform the Purchasing Manager for further action.
- Maintain an up-to-date file of the receiving copy of all approved Purchase Orders. All Purchase Orders may clearly stat the status of deliver (i.e; open or partial)
- ensure that the receiving area is clean and accessible.
- Maintain HACCP standards at all levels – from product sourcing to storage, etc.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- College diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of Material Controls
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office mainly EXCEL.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years experience with at least 1 year experience in a similar capacity in a hotel