Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, located in the heart of Doha, is set to become the business ultimate destination & entertainment center.
The hotel is the 4th Starwood property in Qatar; it will count with 365 rooms & suites including 2 presidential suites and 5 bungalows, 5 restaurants & bars, almost 3000sqm of meeting & events facilities, business center, dedicated female and male Spa area, 2 outdoor & 1 indoor pools, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
As a Kitchen and Laundry Technician you are responsible for all the kitchen and laundry equipment maintenance as instructed by General Mechanical Supervisor while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that all kitchen and laundry equipment is properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment and to avoid breakdown
• Perform preventive maintenance and complete the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the guest needs
• Respond to breakdowns of equipment and being available in case of emergency and applying the appropriate action as per Hotel policy and standards
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the Hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals with hospitality experience and eager to take on board new challenges in a multicultural environment.