Director of Food & Beverage
PULLMAN LIFE...New experiences, new acquaintances, new ideas ... discover the world of Pullman. We are currently looking for experience F&B Director to join pre-opening team of Pullman Doha Westbay. If you would like to be part of such exciting opening, please do apply by clicking the link.
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Director of Food & Beverage to join the Pullman Doha Westbay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
- The F&B Director is responsible for giving direction to the entire food & beverage operational departments, which include Banquets, Restaurant, Room service, Lounge, and Bakery.
- The F&B Director is responsible for continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue generation and effective cost controls.
- The F&B Director must achieve guest satisfaction targets and team member satisfaction goals. In addition, he/she are responsible for developing and training F&B operational managers and supervisors, analyzing current trends and making recommendations accordingly.
- The F&B Director contributes to the overall business planning and development of the hotel.
- Oversees the operational activities of the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service, Banquets and Minibar
- Development of all budgets (operational and Capex), forecasts and schedules in line with the hotel business plan
- Quality driven with strong emphasis on guest satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Organises and supervises the reparation of points of sale according to activity forecasts and product information
- Guides operations and establish a work environment to achieve goals and objectives
- Manages performance issues that arise within the respective operating departments
- Plans changes in the menu, sets prices and organises the work for the day in coordination with the Executive Chef
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field. Prior experience in the GCC will be an advantage.
- Pre-opening previous experience in Middle East Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Experience in conceptualizing, organizing and executing events for colleagues.
- Energetic and creative and have the ability to develop & promote events
- Experienced in handling a multi-national work force
- Ability to work irregulars hours, late evenings and weekends when appropriate
- Pro-active, responsible, able to work under pressure, tight deadline and flexible work hour
- Leadership & management skills to motivate and mentor employees
- Ability to work effectively within a team and take initiative
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!