Employee Housing Supervisor
Under the general guidance of the Accommodation Manager and Director of Human Resources, the critical role is to support the Accommodation Manager in looking after the maintenance of the employee accommodation compound that will house the employees working at the Hotel.
The accommodation supervisor will assist the Accommodation Manager to perform all administrative work that is needed, and deputize in his/her absence
Duties & Functions:
- The accommodation supervisor is responsible to check the log books at the security desk to make sure that all information is filled out appropriately.
- Responsible to ensure that all locations are cleaned and sanitized regularly, including housing, sports and recreation, swimming pools and common areas
- Responsible to ensure fire life and safety practice and administration is checked and updated, including fire extinguishers and the fire alarm systems.
- Regular inventory must be taken of all staff villas supplies.
- Pest control coordination and recording administration
- Whenever there are complaints filed about delayed repairs, the accommodation supervisor must check with the engineers responsible for the repairs in order to determine outstanding work is completed within a satisfactory time period.
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in HRMS and maintenance logging and reporting essential
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Background in Housekeeping in Hotel operation
- One to two years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork