Employee Housing Supervisor
Under the general guidance of the Employee Housing Manager and Director of Human Resources, the critical role is to support the Employee Housing Manager in looking after the maintenance of the Employee Housing compound that will house the 550+ employees working at the Hotel.
The Housing Supervisor will assist the Housing Manager to perform all administrative work that is needed, and deputize in his/her absence.
Duties & Functions:
- The Housing Supervisor is responsible for checking the log books at the Security desk to make sure that all information is filled out appropriately and communicated accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring that all locations are cleaned and sanitized regularly, including housing, sports and recreation, swimming pools and common areas.
- Responsible for ensuring fire, life and safety practices and administration are checked and updated, including fire extinguishers and the fire alarm and CCTV systems.
- Regular inventory must be taken of all employee villas’ supplies.
- Pest control coordination and recording administration.
- Whenever there are complaints filed about delayed repairs, checking with the engineers responsible for the repairs in order to determine outstanding work is completed within a satisfactory time period.
- Enforcing and ensuring all employees follow the agreed upon Housing rules and policies.
- Performing airport pickups/drop-offs as needed.
- Liaising with the HR Team in general and Employee Housing Team in particular.
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer literate – proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge in HRMS and maintenance logging and reporting are essential.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Previous Hotel experience required. Background in Housekeeping or Employee Housing preferred.
- Valid driving license is essential.
- One to two years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand Hotel.
- Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Possess a gracious, friendly and fun demeanor.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.