Housekeeping Attendant - Colleague Services - Jumeirah Village Housing
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.About the Role
An opportunity has arisen in the Jumeirah Group Colleague Services Department as a Housekeeping atendant, for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to provide a professional and personalized cleaning service, keeping the room and public area clean and tidy at all times and to keep the service area well organized. The main duties for the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintains high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time, report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform and provide a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers to ensure Jumeirah Standards are complied with.
- Constantly being aware of the room status on assigned blocks and public areas and ensures that assigned blocks including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways, and service pantries are kept safe and clean and to report any defects to team leaders to ensure that the cleanliness and the orderliness in the assigned areas are maintained at all times.
- Ensures all equipment on assigned blocks is kept cleaned and good working order at all times in order to attain maximum life span of all housekeeping machines.
- Ensures complete understanding of and adheres to the policy relating to the fire, hygiene, health and safety to ensure accurate procedures are followed through in case of emergency.
- Ensures complete understanding in handling housekeeping cleaning chemicals and other equipment to ensure safety while at work.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the genuine interest in assisting others, and enjoy working with people. You should have at least 1 year experience in Housekeeping attendant role preferably a Hotel or Accommodation. You must able to communicate in English, additional languages are desirable.