Front Office - Guest Services Manager
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Guest Services Manager you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information
• Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction
• Monitor guest service personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
• Handle guest complaints and assist in maintaining smooth relationships between management and guests by resolving problems arising from guest complaints and attending to their requests or queries with dispatch immediately
• Responsible for an efficient, clean, safe and hygienic upholding of all front office areas
• Assure compliance and coordination of guests needs, requests and personal preference
• Organise and implement all special needs, personal preferences and amenity distribution in accordance to the departments standards.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literacy and the knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Guest Relations and Executive Club operations with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as with a high aptitude for customer care. You are an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character, who will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team leader, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results