Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for Restaurant Manager to join its team.
As a restaurant Manager you will lead the operations of a specific outlet. Your key duties and responsibilities will be; to ensure profitable operations, achieve departmental budget goals, accurately forecast business demands, work with management to develop & execute the marketing plan, ensure the manning schedule is up to date, execute team member performance reviews, oversee regular preventative maintenance, maintain outlet safety and sanitation standards, and lead by example through a ‘hands on’ approach to motivate team members to excel. You will also identify any training needs, and develop and deliver the required training for managers and supervisors in an effective coaching/ counseling/correction process.
- To ensure a professional and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department team members to meet the needs of the business. Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program.
- To achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure.
- To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
- To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets.
- To work with hotel management to develop & execute plans and actions for the marketing of the outlet. To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and actively promote and support these.
- To ensure the efficient scheduling of Management & Team members in the outlet, and to be responsible for the accurate supervision of the team members time control system.
- To be responsible for the execution of all team members reviews and appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
- To train managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline.
- To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities, and to conduct a regular preventative maintenance inspection.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through can did communication and cooperation.
- To work closely with the Banqueting department to support all requested functions.
- Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our team members to excel.
• College degree in Hotel Management or related field.
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation leadership role.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.