1. Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
2. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
3. Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
4. Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
5. Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
6. Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
7. Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
8. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.