Full job details
The Airport Greeter's primary responsibility is to meet and assist the guests courteously and efficiently by given a warm welcome and arrange prompt transportation to exceed their expectations.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of seven food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Chinese cuisine and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Juniors’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Maintain eye contact with each and every interaction
- Grooming standards are followed as per company standards
- Maintain punctual on shift and adhere to the duty schedule
- Ensure telephone etiquette is followed as per the company standards and the telephone is answered within 3 rings
- Ensure that all arrivals are being met and assisted
- To check arrival pick-up report
- To follow up the inventory, and to report any requisitions
- Attends to guest requests and upsell rooms
- To ensure proper communication with all other departments and all colleagues
- To follow up with the Marhaba Service for all requests
- Report any incidents directly to the manager on duty
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Previous experience in the position is an asset, although not a prerequisite
- Good English skills essential (verbal and written). Second language is an asset
- Should have a good knowledge of Dubai's history and events, in order to provide guests with accurate information
- Must maintain excellent grooming standards
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 30.Dec.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: PMI01390