Head Concierge - Female Preferred
A Concierge Manager/Head Concierge supervises the Concierge Team and sets the department goals to help Team Members to create an exceptional Guest and customer experience.
What will I be doing?
A Concierge Manager/Head Concierge, you will supervise the Concierge Team and set the department goals to help Team Members to create an exceptional Guest and customer experience. A Concierge Manager/Head Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise daily Concierge operations
- Set Departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Concierge Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies as well as a good knowledge of the local area
- Maximise Sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programmes
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Attend Front of House/Hotel meetings, as required
What are we looking for?
Concierge Manager/Head Concierges serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Possesss strong commercial awareness and Sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in as a Concierge Supervisor or Head Concierge in a hotel environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!