Operations Manager - Barasti
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
Food & Beverage (F&B) represents approximately half of total business and is a key driver of guest experience. As a result, the F&B function is critical to the overall success and reputation of our individual hotels, our portfolio of brands, and for Starwood as a whole.
The World famous Barasti Beach Bar has always been one of Dubai’s most vibrant bars.
Boasting a vast outdoor seating area and Dubai’s biggest and best live sport big screen, it’s simply the best place to watch sport with a cool drink and bar snacks.
Live music is on throughout the week with plenty of sunbeds to soak up the rays, spectacular views over the Marina for sundowners, food and a fantastic night out.
If lazy beach days are your thing, there’s no better place to while away the hours than the award winning Barasti Beach. A Dubai institution, Barasti offers the perfect mix of great music, delicious food and divine cocktails against the stunning backdrop of the Dubai Marina. If you don’t want to leave when the sun goes down, that’s alright with us! Stay and party into the night with the world’s best DJs at our renowned weekend events.
Open daily from 11am with free parking and free entry, it’s easy to see why we remain one of Dubai’s favorite hot spots year after year.
We are looking for a well experience Restaurant / Bar Operations Manager to lead Barasti bar and restaurant
* European operational background with experience in UAE
* Single Status
* You should have previous experience in managing large scale, high
volume Food & beverage outlet in a dynamic environment.
* Five years plus experience
* Nightlife/late night operations experience essential.
* Experience in large scale music events and operations.
* Ability to manage all aspects of the business (daily Operation, F&B cost,
* Budgeting, forecasting, quality control)
* Ability to plan and implement new business strategies
* Ability to work independently and with SLT for optimal results.
* Ability to manage, train and develop a large team of over 100
* Result oriented, proactive, innovative leader with an ability to lead and
improvise in all situations.
* Ambitious, target driven and trend-setting manager.
* Ability to interact with a team of mixed nationalities within subordinates
and client base.
* Good interpersonal, People management and Leadership skills.
* Working times will vary, however successful candidates will be required
to work additional hours to meet the demand of our business and the
* Ability to supervise over 100,000 clients a month.