Paymaster- Melia Doha 5* Hotel
The Paymaster is to define the scope, duties and responsible to prepare for receiving, keeping and distributing funds and recording, monetary actions incidental to the conduct of business.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Check figures, postings, systems, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Record, store, and/or analyze information using company software and/or third party vendor systems.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Complete period-end and month end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures.
- Generate finance/accounting reports from computer system as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.