Director of Revenue
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel is a part of the Preferred Group of Hotels & Resorts which represent the finest and most diverse global portfolio of independent hotels. Preferred Group consists of an exceptional and elegant collection of renowned properties featuring the finest accommodations accompanied by attentive, engaging and exclusive personal service.
The Director of Revenue will be responsible for the following while reporting to Cluster Dir. of Sales & Marketing:
• Increasing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration by utilizing revenue.
• Forecasting and budgeting room revenue as per Brand guidelines.
• Reviewing Hotel pricing (Rooms), on an ongoing basis to ensure proper positioning of the hotel versus its competitive set/market.
• Analyzing market intelligence and monitoring competitor pricing/strategies.
• Setting yield controls in the PMS/CRS based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential.
• Ensuring proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
• Promote active communication between Sales Team, M&E Team and Reservations/Front Office team for all E-Commerce partners and Web Registry.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading the revenue functions in a luxury 5 star hotel.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Skills to anticipate and predict market dynamics and take appropriate action.
• To always be on alert for opportunities to improve performance.
• Take appropriate calculated risks with positive outcomes.
• Strategise and drive performance.
• Have entrepreneurial approach and take ownership.
• Operate with a clear set of priorities and actively monitor progress against plans to achieve results.
• Effectively handle conflict with diplomacy and assertiveness.
• Have fighting spirit and stamina to be motivated by challenge.
• Excellent knowledge of OPERA.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Your benefits will include :
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Hotel & Resorts.