Banquet Chef (large volume) – Indonesia
Full job details
One of the largest 5* hotels in Indonesia seeks a strong and hands on Banquet Chef for their luxury property in Jakarta. This beautiful and busy city center hotel caters for high volume banquets with several meeting rooms. The main requirement for this role is that the Chef has to be hands on and be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
This large hotel belonging to a well respected SE Asian group is known for its Asian hospitality, weddings and traditional elegance. This hotel also has multiple food & beverage outlets, as well as extensive outdoor catering capability.
Apply ONLY if you have the confidence and have worked in large volume banquets in SE Asia; particularly in 5* hotels in Singapore, Taiwan, Seoul (Korea).
Our client is “very particular” about their requirements, as this is a “very serious” job and they will consider only those who will meet with the following mandatory requirements.
You must come from a significant banquet operation in a 5* busy city center hotel.
- You must be an “all-rounder”, with solid Western and Asian cuisine knowledge and experience.
- SE Asia experience is a must. Preferable locations are Seoul, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and overseeing banquet operations.
- This post requires long hours of work, so the chef must be ready to put in extra hours and must also be willing to work until late.
- You must be a hands on chef, who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and work hard.
- Exceptional team leading and managing skills are required.
Exceptional salary + benefits.