Procurement Executive - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Procurement Executive is responsible for ensuring all the necessary goods and services for the Hotels is procured in a quick and cost-effective manner while ensuring adherence to Rove’s procurement policies & procedures. The Procurement Executive will interact internally with the Procurement and Finance Team as well as externally with the Suppliers.
- Review operator requirements list and finalize BOQ (Bill of Quantity).
- Enter specifications details into the procurement system.
- Support Procurement Manager in implementing Rove’s procurement management plan and strategy by reviewing bids for cost optimization throughout Rove’s projects.
- Source products on the local and international market for opportunities to reduce cost.
- Prepare tender packages and floats out requests for quotations to shortlisted suppliers.
- Reviews commercial bids on a preliminary basis which includes scrutinizing terms & conditions, payment terms, delivery period, warranty, after sales service, insurance and any other applicable terms mentioned in the quotation.
- Coordinates technical evaluation of quotes and bids with the end user / department making the request.
- Ensures that all tender operations are coordinated smoothly till the award of contract is issued.
- Ensures purchase orders are issued on time and in compliance with Rove Hotel’s established purchasing policies & procedures.
- Coordinates with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of goods in compliance with the project milestones.
- Takes corrective action in case of damaged good to ensure prompt and correct delivery of items.
- Ensures any amendments / cancellation in the order are issued / processed.
- Coordinate with forwarder on all logistics aspects (goods pick up, shipping, clearance).
- Coordinate with warehouse manager on warehouse activities (loading-off loading, deliveries to site).
- Supervise installation contractor.
- Coordinate with accounts on payments to suppliers.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com