Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Under the guidance of the Recreation/Spa Manager, ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all aspects of the operation. Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene within ONE, particularly the treatment floor, and changing areas.
• Will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the cleanliness of the entire Athletic Club areas. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Director of Spa & leisure and Health and Safety Standards.
• To be aware of all classes offered and any promotions on offer at any given time.
• Assist with demonstrations/events as required.
• Must adhere to training as set down by the Director of Spa & Leisure and Athletic Club Supervisors.
• To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
• To cover athletic club reception as and when required.
• To assist in giving tours to the guests when required.
• Will be expected to aid Instructors in setting up for classes and clearing away after.
• Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen at all times and remove soiled linen.
• To receive training to ensure that all-relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within ONE.
• To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Director of Spa & leisure Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
• To attend to guests on both the relaxation and waiting areas ensuring that they are comfortable as well as offering drinks.
High school degree required. Additional Beauty, Nutrition or Health education preferred.
At least 1 year experience in a similar position is required.
Technical/ functional competencies:
Housekeeping and chemical handling knowledge.