Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
JOB SUMMARY To maintain the sanitation standards of the food storeroom and walk-ins. Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, rotate stock and ensure that all food is maintained to company standards. Candidate Profile
Skills and Knowledge
Minimum lifting 30 lbs. Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers. Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching Exposure to extreme temperatures Exposure to cleaning chemicals Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
- Receive and store food and beverage (if applicable) items.
- Properly date, label and rotate all items according to Marriott standard. Follow correct food handling procedures.
- Complete all requisitions in a timely manner. Ensure only written requisitioned items are removed from storeroom.
- Notify immediate supervisor of any items that are low or out of stock.
- Pull items from freezer as listed on pull chart.
- Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators, freezers and work areas.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.