Full job details
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
: Handling all massages as per Marriott standards. Maintain and keep massage area clean at all times. Control massage products stock. Help in reception when needed. Candidate Profile Experience
Min. 21 years of age Basic Schooling To have worked as therapist before. Preferably in a recognized Spa. Qualified with Massage therapist certificate
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral and written communication skills in English Excellent hospitality skills Passion to work with people Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds Able to work under pressure at times Ability to be versatile Must be able to work as flexible hours and accommodate changes to schedule in accordance with guests needs. This may involve extending current schedule or moving breaks or shift times due to walk-in or last minute bookings. Well presented Clear speech Good general health Energetic Self motivated - able to work on their own Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
- To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and preparation of the massage area and all equipment's to be used in the daily operation (see “Spa and Massage Daily Operating Procedures”).
- To liaise with the Recreation Manager and Health Club cleaner to ensure that all Spa areas including Pools, Steam and Sauna facilities are clean and well maintained.
- To report to the Recreation Manager any faults, defects or maintenance requirements within the Spa and Massage areas.
- To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation of the therapeutic health services that are available and to promote and sell memberships.
- To coordinate with the Gym Instructors in the application of Therapeutic Health treatments and programs for guests and Club members according to demand and at the requests of the Spa & Recreation Manager following the guidelines laid down in the “Gymnasium Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To be responsible in the event of staff sickness, emergency etc. to carry out cleaning duties in any part of the Health Club or Swimming Pool area as requested by the Spa & Recreation Manager.
- To attend all Spa & Recreation staff meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the Spa & Recreation Manager.
- To be trained and conversant in all health and safety, fire training and first aid procedures as provided in the Marriott Induction Programme.
- To be responsible for the control and handling of all telephone enquiries in a professional and competent manner according to the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To liaise with the Spa & Recreation Manager in the administration and handling of all membership applications and payments according to the LSOP for ‘Membership Applications and Administration Procedures’.
- To be responsible for the control of the Club and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the facilities unless they are a Hotel guest or Club member.
- To be able to do receptionist duties.
- To be aware of Health and safety regulations
- Keep massage room clean and well maintained. Repost any defect to management.
- Keep record and maintain massage products to adequate stock levels.
- Any other relevant task
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.