Full job details
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Accurately control the hotel’s Receiving, invoice posting, inventory, etc., in accordance with the established standards at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
Storekeeping and Food & Beverage skills
Training and willing to help continue the success of the property
Balanced Scorecard Results: Supports strategies and conducts activities to drive financial results, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction and market share.
· Weigh all meats, seafood and poultry upon arrival before invoices are signed
· Spot-check all other perishables and non-perishables upon arrival for quality, quantity and packaging, as well as the correct temperature
· Make sure you sign upon receiving on invoice, check invoice with raised purchase order for verification on quality and price
· Check food for possible cross-contamination and temperature abuse
- Reject any product that is questionable
- Store refrigerated and frozen food first – (put away within 30 minutes)
· Note shortages/damages directly on invoice
· Time Cards are punched in and out in uniform
· Meal periods is 2 x 15 minutes plus 1 x 30 minutes
· Notify Supervisor of any problems or complaints as and when they arise
· No associate to be on property after working hours without authorization of manager except for meals in the associate cafeteria
· Follow the 39 Point Checklist
· Follow Marriott Standard of Uniform and associate relations
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.