Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
To have total recreation knowledge and in all administrative, operational and technical areas. Take care of all leisure aspects when manager is absent.
Manages overall operations of Recreation/Health Club Department. Responsible for guest and associate satisfaction as well as meeting standards and financial goals. Assist all guests in gymnasium in a safe and healthy way. Complete fitness inductions and follow ups on all members. Do group classes as per schedule.
Min. 25 years of age
Computer literate (high)
Supervisor training course/ skills
Appraisal Skills Training
Group training skills
To have worked in hotels before as supervisor
Group Training Skills
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral and written communication skills in English
Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
Able to work under pressure at times
Ability to be versatile
Able to do shift work
Must be able to do hard physical work
Good general health
Self motivated - able to work on their own
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
· To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
· Keep club in good maintenance.
· Enforcing all club rules and ensuring a safe environment for all guest using the club facilities.
· To be aware of Health and safety regulations and all rules & regulations
· Work in reception predominately.
· To make sure that the associates clean the whole club to hotel standards.
· To make sure that the whole club is maintained
· To make sure that the pool and pool deck is maintained
· To report all engineering faults and to follow up on.
· To ensure that all check list are completed and monitored
· Assisting with periodic cleaning and special cleaning
· To Train and develop your team, carry out
· Hold Team Meetings
· Dealing with Guest queries
· To be able to check the whole club and ensure standards
· To be able to train all new team members
· To have an understanding of costs and able to work the cheque book.
· Understand and activate club activities.
· Work closely with supplier of our consignment products.
· Read and interpret P&L statements.
· Deputizing for the Health club manager
· Supervision of associates within the department
· Dealing with Guests queries
· To carry out appraisals and 1.1
· Handle and complete all new staff inductions and orientation
· Ensure that all PR’s are done monthly as per budgeted figures and follow up in all purchases.
· To carry out brand Standards checks
· Any other relevant task
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.