Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Coordinate the orderly workflow of the dining room to ensure quality service. Greet guest promptly and courteously. Ensure that guest checks are handled accurately, efficiently and in compliance with Marriott policy and procedures.
Skills and Knowledge
Minimum lifting 20 lbs.
Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
Exposure to cleaning chemicals
Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share
· Assign stations to servers and other restaurant personnel; assign sidework.
· Conduct Menu Class.
· Receive and seat guests following a rotation of stations.
· Ensure assigned sidework is completed.
· Ensure P.O.S. equipment is set properly and is in good working order.
· Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.