Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
: Ensuring the recreation and spa are clean and tidy at all times and assisting the guest in all the areas. Candidate Profile Experience
Min. 21 years of age Basic Schooling Public area attendant experience To have worked in hotels before
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral and written communication skills in English Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds Able to work under pressure at times Ability to be versatile Able to do shift work Well presented Clear speech Must be able to do hard physical work Good general health Ability to carry weights Energetic Self motivated - able to work on their own Basic Health and Fitness Knowledge Ability to operate and maintain Exercise Machines and equipments Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
- To be fully conversant with standard cleaning procedures and the correct usage and dosage of each cleaning chemical. To be aware of and adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and to ensure that these are complied with at all times.
- To clean and supplies all assigned spa, pool and health club area to the Marriott Dubai standard / Brand standards.
- To replenish the spa amenities and supplies in the spa, pool and health club areas , e.g., Soap/Shampoo to Hotel standards.
- To carry out deep cleaning of all spa, pool and health club area as assigned to.
- To be able to set up treatment rooms and other spa areas when required to do so.
- To assist in the linen inventory
- To report to your team leader / supervisor any maintenance faults or hazards in spa, pool & health club areas or equipment immediately.
- To report to your team leader / supervisor any damaged fixtures and fittings which need replacing.
- Maintains your department area safe, cleanliness & hygienic and presentable state at all times and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to your team leader.
- Make sure that your corridor is clean and tidy free from all items before you leave your corridor.
- To remove all linen and rubbish to the correct areas at the end of your shift.
- To make sure trolleys, vacuum cleaners and cleaning buckets are cleaned and re-stocked correctly and stored away at the end of your shift.
- To ensure all department equipment, service rooms and store cupboards are maintained at the required standard and are left clean, tidy and locked at the end of each shift.
- To follow the correct procedure for the storage and recording of lost property.
- Familiarizes yourself with your departmental service performance & product standards and to be able to demonstrate their application consistently.
- Have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
- To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation of the gym’s facilities, equipment, services and to promote and sell memberships.
- Obtain necessary certificate and safety trainings. To provide first aid treatment in the event of any accident or injury to a guest or Club member.
- Any other relevant task
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.