Demi Chef de Partie - Chinese Restaurant
Full job details
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
The Demi Chef de Partie is responsible to assist the CDP for the daily operation in the assigned kitchen to meet the expected standards. During your time you are fully in charge for the food production. Candidate Profile Experience
Skills and Knowledge
Excellent communicating skills in English language. Minimum 2 years of culinary experience. Increased knowledge about hygiene and HACCP regulations. Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
- To work as directed on station of assignment under appropriate Chef de Partie.
- Set up station properly and on time for each service period.
- Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by the Sous Chef or Chef de Partie.
- Make sure quality and quantity meets our standard.
- Notify Sous Chef or Chef de Partie of any problems or complaints as when they arise.
- Be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
- Be able to assist in same day preparation and advance preparation for another station as instructed by the supervisor.
- Be able to come to any and all kitchen meetings whilst on duty or otherwise.
- Follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times.
- Do not leave your section without doing the final check.
- All food items for storage must be covered, dated and labelled according 70 point checklist.
- Proper food rotation – first in – first out
- After service switch off and clean oven tops and work areas as well as surfaces.
- Will sign acceptance for tools, knives, uniforms etc. and will pay back to the company for any loss or damage of said equipment.
- Breaks and meals, as laid down in the LSOP. 2 x 15 min. and 1 x 30 min. for Lunch and Dinner , depending on hours of work.
- Fill out the appropriate log sheets according our standard on a daily base.
- Make sure production charts are closely followed and adhered to.
- Fill out the appropriate cleaning charts on a daily base.
- Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce sae work habits – Zero accidents is our goal.
- Follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.