Kitchen and Laundry Technician
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Checks laundry equipment and performs preventive maintenance.
Performs general repair and maintenance duties in regard to laundry plumbing and electrical systems.
Does elementary painting and finishing of furniture and structure. Checks electrical systems such as refrigeration controls, television sets and lighting systems and makes minor repairs.
Checks and makes minor repairs on general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipelines, toilets and sinks.
Performs preventive maintenance in regard to plumbing and electrical systems such as checking electrical outlets and pipe systems.
Turns in a complete notification of all work finished daily.
Perform all other duties as and when required by the Chief Engineer.
Maintenance of all types of equipment as utilized in the Hotel’s Kitchen complex.
Comply with the SOP's set as per Concorde Doha Standards
· To fully service, repair, install and maintain in good working order the following equipment:
· Boiling rings – gas/electric
· Grills – mainly gas Ovens – confection and forced draft Ranges – gas/electric Steamers – gas/electric/water
· Fryers – gas/electric
· Bain marries – electric Hot cupboards – gas/electric
· Fridges/Freezers/Beer Cooler/Walk in Fridges and Ice Making Machines – electric/water and refrigeration gases.