Security Manager - Arabic Nationality
Full job details
Welcome to our vibrant new world
Media One Hotel is a refreshing dose of different. Whether it’s work or play, the hotel is buzzing with ultra trendy food & beverage outlets, state-of-the-art conference facilities and sleek and stylish rooms. A world away from being ordinary
Are you creative, fun loving, cool to work with, quick on your feet, have a great sense of humor, love music, night life and trendy new concepts?
We re looking for Security Manager, the role will be responsible of managing the safety and security programs at the building and hotel, providing a safe and secure environment to guests, visitors and enthusiasts in accordance with property standards and the UAE Law, rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and monitor safety and security related programs for overall property
- Oversee the lost and found process, key issuance and inventory
- In charge of the Fire awareness, Training, evacuation drills in compliance with the Civil defense requirement
- Complete and submit FLS property reports
- deal efficiently with loitering and suspicious activity in the property
- Monitor video surveillance and provide access to secured areas of the property.
- Conduct walk-through observations of entire hotel.
- Develop and administer safety programs and enforce safety practices.
- Respond to disturbances and emergency situations.
- Maintain and submit daily security activity and incident log.
- Ogranise training to key employees of emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor or university degree
- DPS Security Manager license
- Minimun 3 years of experience as security manager/asst. security manager experience preferably in the hospitality industry.