Tele Marketing Executive
AED 5750 per month + commissions
Full job details
The incumbent in this role will be responsible to ensure fast and efficient contact is made with all leads that come through various marketing channels, and get involved in all aspects of the sales process including inviting clients to the sales centre for a 90 minute sales presentation, and selling Mini-Vacs package directly over the phone.
A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or any related field preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in the same or related field. Experience and Knowledge in real estate industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent Tele-Sales techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
- Confident, self-motivated and commission driven.
- Friendly personality and team player.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implement policies and procedures in order to achieve Sales objectives.
- Qualify and persuade potential customers to attend 90 minute presentations with a Sales Executive.
- Qualify clients and selling Mini-Vacs over the phone, as well as explaining the terms and conditions.
- Contact and follow up clients to ensure that tour, Mini-Vacs and sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Provide timely delivery of qualified leads to their associated sales team, helping to achieve company sales targets through.
- Communicate courteously with all existing and potential customers, suspects and prospects by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Maintain a future-proof and user-friendly CRM database that underpins all marketing and sales efforts and supports the whole customer cycle.
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes in CRM accurately and consistently.