Full job details
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
· To be able to efficiently communicate with guests, other departments, senior managers, colleagues.
· To be able to efficiently communicate with customers, suppliers.
1. To be fully aware of the work schedule and ensure adequate notice is given if colleague is prevented from adhering to the schedule.
2. To report any complaints, accidents, equipment malfunction, maintenance faults, suspicious persons, safety hazards or other incidents immediately to the Manager or Supervisor.
3. To participate in the building of an efficient team by managing the day to day operation of the Department.
4. To be familiar with and adhere to all objectives, standards, policies and procedures outlined by the Department Head.
5. To ensure strict control is adhered to when receiving and returning work equipment (e.g. keys/cleaning equipment, etc.) and where appropriate be responsible for the maintenance, cleaning and upkeep of said equipment. Loss of equipment should be reported immediately to the Manager.
6. M aintain good working relationships with the colleagues and all other departments
7. T o be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
8. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform /attire and name badge. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards
9. To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
10. To ensure all beverages and coffee/tea related items are replenished where directed
11. To ensure that the coffee station/pantry is maintained at the highest hygiene standards at all times
12. To assist with the service of guests where concerned
13. Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
· Good written and verbal English
· Fluency in a second language
· Strong passion for customer service
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Ability to communicate with people at all levels
· Attention to detail and accuracy of information
· Flexibility and adaptability to be able to work in an atmosphere of high growth and change.
· Excellent personal presentation skills.
· Passionate about pursuing a career in the international hospitality industry
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.