Accounts Recivable Clerk
Full job details
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Job Summary Experience
Skills and Knowledge
Leadership skills English language Training and willing to help continue the success of the property Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Supports strategies and conducts activities to drive financial results, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction and market share. Main Responsibilities
- Daily posting of all entries on the city ledger.
- Print all PMS reports required including the invoices.
- Prepare all invoices with proper back-ups for mailing.
- Follow up and make calls for outstanding accounts.
- Check all credit card details and vouchers and ensure all amounts and charges are correct.
- Coordinate with the credit supervisor on all issues concerning credit.
- Maintain a good relationship with the credit collector and other accounting associates.
- Answer all phones and enquiries regarding bills.
- Replace the credit supervisor during his absence.
- Adhere to the hotel credit policy.
- Fulfill any additional tasks given by your credit or the account supervisor.
- Participate in the quality improvement process.
- Maintain a close relationship with other department heads.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.