Accounts Payable Supervisor
Description Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for receiving, verifying, recording and paying of all invoices and maintaining an A/P register. Candidate Profile Experience
Skills and Knowledge
Leadership skills English language Training and willing to help continue the success of the property Leadership Competencies Attach the Leadership Competencies template that corresponds to the career band for the position. Business Results Balanced Scorecard Results: Supports strategies and conducts activities to drive financial results, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction and market share.
- Obtain all invoices from Receiving Clerk, ensuring all prices and quantities agree with purchase order amount.
- Verify proper codes and signatures of appropriate Executive Committee Members & Department Head on all invoices.
- Maintain a supportive role with other departments.
- Prepare and maintain a proper filling system.
- Responsible for preparing accounts payable vouchers and printing checks and supporting documents.
- Responsible for maintaining a Cheque Register and Void Cheques Register and any other register needed for the operation and the audit purposes.
- Ensure all invoices and supporting documents are stamped with “PAID” .
- Support and Perform the month end function with the Hotel Controller.
- Maintain an approved signature register with authorized signature of each manager who is authorized to approve invoices.
- Maintain the DAPCO Days within the Marriott standard.
- Prepare at least once a year vendor audit letters as required by the SOP.
- Perform other duties as directed by the DOF and/or Hotel Controller.
- Balance petty cash with General Cashier.
- Maintain Executive expense report file.
- Reconcile the outstanding Cheques.
- Participate in the Quality improvement process.
- Maintain a close relationship with other department heads.
- Maintain all the backups related to the receivable in a separate file.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture