Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
Food & Beverage
• To ensure the high standards of service in the restaurant. Responsible for the satisfaction of the guests with the service offered and the food & beverage that is presented to them, within the station which is assigned to him. Strictly following Sheraton Service standard
• Will get the necessary supplies from the kitchen and pantry and set up his station.
• Ensures that menus/beverage lists are clean and in good order.
• Assists as required with the actual service of food & beverage.
• At least 1 Year experience as Waitress
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
• Full Confidence within the F&B menu Description & up sale techniques.