Female Guest Service Agent (preferably Arabic Speaker)
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous reception of guests
• Record and administer arrivals and departures
• Full awareness of current daily status of Hotel
• Communication and recording of complaints
• Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
• Ensure guest’s immediate requirements are catered for
• Awareness of regular guest names & requirements
• Receipt of payments
• Issue safe deposit boxes and allow guest access in accordance with procedures
• To carry out any other duties as required
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 2 years related experience in a 5 Star Hotel
• Arabic speaker an advantage
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer skills would be advantageous.
• Working knowledge of occupational safety and health.