Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie Department: Kitchen Property: Constance Ephelia Region: Seychelles Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract Description
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Help with the breakfast M.E.P.
- Check the clearing of M.E.P and store all left over in the refrigerator.
- Keep your working place tidy, clean and sanitise.
- After cooking each dish working area must be kept clean.
- Cover all dishes with foil or film paper before entering the cold room to avoid bacteria.
- Help the Chef when asked to do so.
- Prepare food as per order given by Executive Chef/Sous Chef.
- Supervise and train all kitchen staff in their daily duties.
- Ensure the kitchen is generally clean and tidy before departing.
- Keep working place tidy, clean and sanitised.
- At the end of shift ensure the equipment used is cleaned and in good working condition and reports any malfunction to the Chef’s office.
- Help other cook in any department when asked to do so.
- Clear all unused M.E.P in a clean container, cover it with foil or film paper and store in its specific place.
- Ensure completion of M.E.P before service.
- Assists in the preparation and/or prepare food items as per order given by Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie to fulfill guest request.
- Produce dishes as per recipes, photos and set standards.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintain a safe work environment. Report and/or rectify safety hazards.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management