Colleagues Housing Maintenance Attendant
Colleague Housing Maintneance Attendant
To maintain all Mechanical/ Electrical /Plumbing/ HVAC equipment in good working condition by Carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance in the colleague accommodation
Hotel Overview:Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Colleague Housing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
- Ensures all work follows safe work practices and procedures
- Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals, lubricants, and finishing products
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Fault finding & trouble shooting of reported guest room complaints
- Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program .
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions .
- Previous experience required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 23.Dec.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00036