- Job Level
Come join our team!
Job Title: Pasadore
Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
Visits table to table and carves meats as desired by guests, making sure that guests are provided consistently with courteous, prompt and efficient service done according to company standards.
- Constantly revolves throughout dining room, table by table, and provides carved meats to every guest.
- Responsible for assisting in acheiving the departmental guest satisfaction targets and the food and beverage revenues determined by the Company for the restraurant orgainization.
- Follows at all times company service standards and sequences of service.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Resolves in a satisfactory and proactive manner all service and product deficiencies and reports any incidents or challenges to the Assistant Maître d’.
- Checks with every guest, during each meal period, to ascertain satisfaction with service and food.
- Follows and is compliant with all Public Health rules and regulations.
- Follows instructions from the Assistant Maître d’ in order to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
- Ensures that his/her workstation is properly set-up and that the mise-en-place is appropriate for the expected level of business.
- Ensures that his/her work station is properly cleaned and re-set at the end of each meal period.
- Follows schedules, work assignments and executes the side jobs that are determined by management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
- Associates Degree, Secondary Education Degree or foreign equivalency is required.
- Certificate of completion in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures from a recognized institution is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Waiter Position with fine dining and banquet service experience is required, in any of the following settings: 3 Star – 4 Star land based hotel/resort; free standing restaurant with at least 180 seats; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in the hospitality field, serving guests is required.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of food and beverage products and terminology is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.