Full job details
Colleague Housing Attendant
A Housing Attendant is responsible for the daily maintenance of the Employee Accommodations including hallways, washrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, recreation rooms, the pool area and public areas in an efficient and timely manner. The ideal candidate will ensure satisfaction to the standards of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. We are seeking a fun, enthusiastic, positive and team oriented person for this highly responsible role.
Hotel Overview:A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, Employee Village, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
• To attend shift briefings before duty starts
• Effectively clean all assigned areas to FH&R standards
• Report necessary maintenance to your supervisor
• Check assigned areas, including storage areas, for required cleaning throughout the day (ie; burnt light bulbs, broken shower taps, etc)
• Clean, sweep, vacuum and mop the floors in the blocks assigned
• Reports all maintenance issues to Village Engineering team
• Responsible for attending to colleagues requests and following up in a timely manner
• To take inventory of supplies ( chemicals, linens, towels, pillows etc)
• To maintain the cleanliness using issued cleaning tools
• To provide assistance to Engineering team when the need arises
• Clearing or disposal of unsafe items in the hallways and public areas of the accommodation
• Responsible in welcoming new colleagues and escorting them to their rooms
• Provide courteous, professional service and maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all departments
• Ensure a safe work environment for you and your co-workers and uphold safety guidelines
• Complete all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- Proficient in the English language
- Able to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Must be colleague-oriented and have a vibrant personality as well as radiate enthusiasm when assisting people
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
Visa Requirements:Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Closing Date : Ongoing Job Number: DBI02153