Assistant Recruitment Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Full job details
Fairmont The Palm.
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Leisure, Spa Therapist
Assistant Recruitment Manager Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont The Palm, Dubai Employee Status : Regular
Assistant Recruitment ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories . As Assistant Recruitment Manager, your interpersonal and networking skills will develop an outstanding talent pool – and you will take pride in being an ambassador for an employer of choice. Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of six food and beverage outlets on property plus 24-hour in-room dining—offer a mix of culinary and entertainment options that mirror Dubai’s cosmopolitan air including a Mediterranean and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Juniors’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Assistant Director of Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day recruitment activities within the Human Resource department to ensure standards are followed.
- Liaise with Department managers to maintain up to date Job Descriptions.
- Responsible for advertising vacancies on all recruitment channels.
- Responsible for reviewing candidates in the Talent Acquisition System daily and passing successful candidates through to Hiring Managers.
- Responsible for shortlisting, conducting interviews and completing the background and reference checks for al shortlisted candidates in coordination with the hiring managers.
- Conduct interviews with all colleagues, supervisors and assistant manager candidates.
- Direct the internal posting process, ensuring all candidates are interviewed .
- Follow up with Leaders regarding the status of candidates ensuring all candidates are updated on the status of their application.
- Prepare weekly recruitment reports for all hiring managers.
- Provide timely response to all employment related inquiries verbally or in writing
- Handle all regrets, ensuring candidates who are not successful will be notified verbally or in writing within one week of final interview.
- Responsible for coordinating, promoting and tracking company Talent Scout Referral Program.
- Communicate regularly with new hires regarding their visas, travel formalities and provide assistance in a friendly manner to ensure a smooth and memorable arrival experience.
- Handle new hire paper work.
- Liaise with Headhunters/Recruitment consultants and agencies as and when required.
- Handle recruitment of Interns in coordination with L&D manager.
- Responsible for maintaining the manning guide, monthly joiners and leavers Reports.
- Prepare monthly HR statistics and other reports as and when required.
- Manage the recruitment budget. Forecast recruitment related expenses on a monthly basis.
- Follow departmental and hotel policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Human Resources leadership experience preferred.
- University/College degree in a Human Resources preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-confident, creative, diligent, proactive, with ability to prioritize and make effective decisions
- Ability to gauge talent and a candidate’s potential fit within in the company culture.
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Dubai/UAE experience is required .
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits! Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Closing Date : 24.Dec.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: PMI01381