Group Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Full job details
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will implement the Company’s digital marketing strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic, e-intelligence acquisition and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marcom Director , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plan including:
- Online distribution management
- Database acquisition and communication
- Search engines’ optimization / marketing activities
- Social media
- Online advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Tracking, analysis and control
- Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Gather and analyze intelligence on markets' threats and opportunities.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management),
- websites' CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform ...etc.
- Build a destination-focused web strategy.
- Stimulate support and development of the online strategy within the hotel.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Manage all activity within the marketing department, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Execute marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Sales department to ensure profit growth
- Oversee all marketing initiatives for the hotel
Qualifications:The Digital assistant marketing manager colleague should have 3 - 5 years of experience at any marketing function, preferably in the digital marketing field.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 23.Dec.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK01322