Coordinator, Sales & Marketing
Full job details
This position is designed to provide preparation for an entry level sales position by internally coordinating and maintaining the administrative aspect of the Sales Office.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Have complete knowledge of the Hotel's services and facilities.
• Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers.
• Maintain an orderly working environment.
• Attend all sales meetings.
• Sort and post incoming/outgoing mail on a daily basis
• Several times per day, deliver internal mail, fax messages and courier packages to and from the Sales/Catering Office
• Maintain adequate supplies of rack brochures in the storage room, Sales/Catering Office Filing Room, and in the Main Lobby
• Organize and maintain the Filing Room on a quarterly basis
• Weekly inventory and restocking in the Filing Room
• Supply Coordinator for the Administration Team
• Offer support to other teams within the Sales/Conference Services & Catering Department
• Other projects as assigned
• Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
• Microsoft Work skills are required
• Opera Sales & Catering and Opera Property Manager - experience preferred
• Maintains an orderly working environment
• Other duties, as assigned
• Preferred Knowledge/Qualifications
• Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office
• Proven competency in the area of organization and communication skills
• Strong communications skills and follow ups.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
• Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
• Goal and results oriented
• Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah!
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 21.Jan.2017, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK00431
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity.