Human Resources Coordinator
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth. We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Plaza Hotel Doha is centrally located in Al Sadd, the commercial district of Doha and just 25 minutes away from Hamad International Airport. The 5 star hotel has 232 guest rooms and suites offering spacious accommodation and comfort. Facilities include an executive floor and lounge, ballroom and 5 meetings rooms equipped with the latest technologies. The excellent dining options include an international restaurant, a new Asian concept, delicatessen, terrace cafe, lobby lounge and 24 hour room service, while the recreational facilities include a spa and well equipped gym.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and updating associates' files
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the HR software system
- Corresponding with hotel departments' associates via mail and face to face
- Completing the month end closing using attendance system, attendance sheets and reviewing all types of leave forms
- Providing guidance to associates and receiving their requests
- Preparing periodical HR reports.
- Degree in Human Resources or Commerce or Accounting.
- Excellent command of English Language both written or spoken.
- Excellent computer skills using Word, PP, Outlook and able to use excel in a professional manner to build and extract reports.